- To sharpen leadership skills of high-potential individuals (chosen by 86% of organizations).
- To correct management behavior problems (72%)
- To ensure the success of newly promoted managers (64%)
- To correct employee relation problems (59%)
- To provide technical people with management and leadership skills (58%)
Check out the latest release: Organizational Strategies for the Overwhelmed - how to manage your time, space, & priorities, to work smart, get results & be happy - learn more here:http://www.joanncorley.com/
This blog is based on this book. In it are actionable ideas on being a better manager: The 1% Edge - The Workbook - Power Strategies to Increase Your Management Effectiveness